Radon Ireland is a leading Irish owned company specialising in the testing and mitigation of radon gas, waste water treatment for
both the agricultural and pharmaceutical sectors and waterproofing and damproofing using the Newton Range of products. We have extensive
experience in both the public and private sector.
Radon Ireland provides a nationwide service in a professional experienced capacity.
Radon Ireland has the sole distribution rights within Ireland for the full range of Newton Waterproofing products
Radon Ireland is approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) for work place testing
Some of the services we provide include:
- Radon gas detection for homes and workplaces
- Survey and consultancy services
- Remediation of radon gas affected buildings
- Supply and Installation of Radon, methane and geo synthetic membranes
- Supply and Installation of Slurry Waste water lagoons, waste treatment plant lining, stand off pads and slurry de-watering systems
- Supply and Installation of the Newton product Range for waterproofing and dampproofing
Our company aims to provide a complete and efficient service to our clients, whether home or business owners, with minimal disruption.
Our clients nationwide include: Cork County Council, Tralee Town Council, Waterford City Council, Wicklow County Council,
FAS, Sligo Borough Council, OPW, Defence Forces, Somer Housing Association, Department of Education, Killarney UDC